Terms and Conditions
The Site may contain links to other websites, which in turn may contain material that has been produced by third parties not affiliated with us. We have no control over those websites and accept no responsibility or liability for information or content provided on such websites
Terms & Conditions
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or any person’s liability for fraud.
Subject to the above, neither we nor any of our agents, licensors or delegates or our or their directors, officers or employees will be liable for any losses incurred or suffered by you, directly or indirectly in connection with:
- materials provided to or by or on behalf of us being corrupted or inaccurate;
- you being unable for whatever reason to access or use the Site or Services;
- benefits, goods or services provided by an external provider/third-party;
- any acts or omissions by you, any other Privilege members, or your or their personnel; or
- us, or other Privilege members, acting on materials or communications which purport to have been made by or on behalf of you but which have been created or sent by (i) a third party purporting to act in your name, or (ii) a person who has lawful access to the Services but who exceeds his authority, regardless of whether such losses arise in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Further, neither we nor any of our Collaborators, licensors or delegates or its or their directors, officers or employees will be liable for any indirect or consequential losses incurred or suffered by you, whether or not those losses are foreseeable.
The total aggregate liability of us to you for all losses arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, the Site and the Services (whether such losses arise in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the amount of any fees received from you in the preceding 12 months.
Except as specified in these terms and conditions, all express or implied conditions, terms, representations or warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice. The most recent edition of these terms and conditions will be binding upon you.
Members may exit the contract if they do not accept any proposed variation, no refund is given on a 1 year Membership.
Cancellations and refunds
For any cancellation of your individual membership please inform us of your intention to cancel and to stop further communication. This notice should be provided directly to us in writing by letter or email.
Due to the discounts offered – No refunds are given on the yearly memberships
As expiry of your membership in approaching, we will contact you with a notice if you wish to renew
Queries, comments and complaints
We will respond to any complaint or query received within seven working days. This may be an acknowledgement that we have received a complaint whilst further investigations are carried out.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints about your Membership please contact Our Office
or telephone 0034 646 985 694 | 0044 7551 459 141